Professional real estate photography begins with finding out what the listing agent/broker or property owner sets as the objective. This process generally follows these steps:
- I have an initial discussion with the listing agent/broker or property owner so I can learn more about the property.
- I provide the property owner with a checklist to prepare their property for the photo session (if requested).
- We hold the photography session at the property. Plan for at least one to three hours, depending on the size and scope of the project.
- Post-production is usually completed within 24 hours under most circumstances.
- Photos are delivered MLS and print ready. (Note: Photos are usually delivered via Dropbox.)
Standard Package: $200
For homes up to 2000 sf, includes:
25-30 photos of the interior and exterior of the home, ready for placement on the MLS.
Ask us about Twilight photos!
Please call for pricing on homes over 2000 sf.